30 Before 30 Monthly Wrap-Up
About a week ago, I posted a 30 things to do before 30 and I wanted to update everyone on my progress (or lack thereof) each month. Because I didn’t have a full month of being able to get things done, I’m not surprised that not much has changed. Here’s my list and the progress:
- Run a 5k
- Road trip with the BF
- Do a random act of kindness at least 1 time per month- this goal has not been met this month but my plan is to do 2 in the month of November!
- Learn to water ski
- Go camping again (more than once)
- Read 10 classic books- Still plugging away at the Mysterious Island by Jules Verne, might need to choose a shorter book next time!
- Add $ to emergency savings and end up with more than what I use!
- Spend a day pampering myself- massage, pedicure, etc
- Go out for a really fancy dinner one night, all dressed up
- Make homemade limoncello
- Plan (and save for) a lovely vacation with the BF
- Visit brother in NV (2 for 1 with road trip??)
- Cook a 3 course meal for someone
- Take a cooking class (to learn how to cook a 3 course meal?)
- See a live concert
- Go to a MLB game outside of Target Field
Order a martini at a bar and drink it!-YAY I did this one. Last Friday when I went out with friends I ordered a pumpkin martini. Now I realize why I don’t drink martini’s! I wouldn’t mind trying just a plain martini as this one was sooooo sweet.
- Have a drink at the Guthrie on the Endless Bridge
- Make a successful Pinterest craft that can be displayed- I think I have a good one (simple/idiot-proof) and it’s holiday related so will be done in the next couple months; might be good on one of these weekends when the BF’s off hunting!
- Invest in a good pair of running shoes- planning to do this after meeting with my doctor again next Friday
- Play Walmart Bingo
- Send out hand-written Christmas cards to my close friends and family
- Use at least part of my tax return for something completely and utterly frivolous
- Spend more time with my family
- Watch 5 movies off of AFI’s top 100 films
- Tour a state capital
- Go to the Boundary Waters
- Go para-sailing in Mexico
- Go to the Mill City Farmer’s Market and do some taste testing!
So even though I technically only completed 1 of these tasks, I’ve got a plan for a couple more and really want to work on these in the next couple months. There are some that will obviously have to wait until it’s much, much warmer!
What goals have you been working towards??